Thursday, June 3, 2010

My blog is close to becoming a Book.

I have had a little set back when my computer died. Thank goodness my husband was able to retrieve all my pictures and blog book off my hard drive. I now have to do my blog book on my lap top and let me tell you!!!!! Looking at all that detail on a small screen is enough to make me go blind. So at this point it is a very slow process. I am so grateful for my father in law and his ability to fix computers. He offered to get my computer up and running again. Within the next few weeks we are going to head down south for a visit.

Here is a sneak peek of some pages I have completed. I can’t wait until it is all done so I can finally see it completed.




PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your book is amazing! I am so envious!!!!! You have done a great job laying out the pictures and matching the background to your theme page. What wonderful memories you are making!! I wish I had your energy!!!!!! I am going to take a nap....:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails