Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Going! Going! Gone!!!!

Early last week I went to see how my Antique / Shabby Chic Inspirational booth was doing and found it practically empty. I went home and got a few things together. After I picked The Cisco Kid up from school we dashed to Sugar Bears Antique Mall and quickly loaded some treasures in my booth. We had to hurry because I didn’t want The Cisco Kid to be late for Soccer practice.  
The Cisco Kid is doing the Happy Dance because we are finally done and he can go. 
I went back a couple of days later and found that a few big items have been sold and now my booth is empty again.  Today I will re-decorate it with some new items.  I will post later in the week what it looks like.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails