Friday, January 18, 2013

The Cup Song for the Cub Scouts

 

The Cub Scouts Blue and Gold Banquet is just around the corner and this year the boys must learn a skit. We decided to do the Cup Song. I wanted The Cisco Kid to make a video demonstrating the cup song real slow so the other scouts can practice it during the week. The second video is of him demonstrating the Cup Song for the 5th time.  Every time he did a take he altered something.   The video shows him totally not wanting to do another take.  The first video is of me demonstrating it in slow and fast motion and that is the one I had to send out to all the scouts. 

I will show this video to every girlfriend he will ever have.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed! I couldn't do the cup song, let alone do it fast and have a conversation!!! Way to go Marianne and TCK!!! I like TCK's video...I agree, good footage for future torture!! : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails