Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Continuing the tour of St Augustine Florida

Today it is the local Ice cream shop.

The locals pride themselves on offering something different. The business take pride in what they are selling and they want the visitors to experience the warmth of an old City. Kilwins is so much fun to visit. You can watch peanut brittle being made. Smell the fresh waffle cones on the grill. Watch them pour the fudge on the marble top and so much more. This is located in a courtyard with a fountain and small bistro tables where you can enjoy your dessert.

It was hard to resist the fudge. But we did!


Chocolate Flowers, They are so pretty You can’t visit Florida without seeing an Alligator, chocolate or otherwise.



My favorite, chocolate chip mint.

The Chief ordered a roasted coconut shake. I tasted this and Oh my gosh! GOOD.
The Cisco Kid ordered Superman Ice cream.



The Chief went back into Kilwins to get some water for me and he came back out with not only water but these goodies. Just looking at them you can see how it would be hard to resist. If only I didn't send him back in.


The fountain in the courtyard.

One day left on my Tour through St Augustine,Florida.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't take it!! Every time I visit your blog, I get hungry!! Your photo visits to St. Augustine are so picturesque and the food looks delicious. I want to go too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails