Friday, June 19, 2009

Introduction to the Diet plan.

I am very excited to start D.I.E.T.? The commitment began when I started to create my 15-minute meal recipes. My dinners can be completed in 15 minutes. I am a very busy mom and I don’t have much time to devote one or two hour in the kitchen to prepare a health meal for my family. Our tendency is to cook something real quick not taking into consideration how it will affect our weight. Now I am going to take responsibility for what we decide to eat. I have created a full weeks schedule with delicious meals and a grocery list for everything that is needed to be successful. On Monday June 22, 2009, will be our first day. This is going to be a fun and enjoyable experience.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 15 Minute Meals
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails