Thursday, July 16, 2009

Out of town guests and a great big Thank you.

Thank you so much , "Me my boys, and a little dog", "Kmama @ The Daily Dribbles", "Oxborough Chaos", "Flooded by Grace", "3 Boys and a Girl" and "Adam, April & Aidan" for all your wonderful stories shared on my first post “What would your children say” Wednesday. I enjoyed reading each and every one. I look forward to next week’s fun post.


Yesterday my sister and brother in law came to visit us and brought her two grand children. The Cisco Kid has not seen his second cousins in three years. They had such a good time playing together. They will spend several days here. Tomorrow we will be on the beach. This evening Grandma and Grandpa are coming up. This is a mini Family Reunion.




PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. What fun!! TCK looks like he is having a blast with them! Cute cousins! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails