Thursday, May 27, 2010

My newest addition to my Antique Booth "Shabby Chic Inspirations"

Today I am adding this cottage style chest in my Antique booth. I just got done changing its look from a painted country red and blue dresser to a pretty cottage shabby chic chest. This dresser stood out to me because I really liked the top row of smaller drawers. It reminded me of a small dining room serving table and the smaller drawers could be used for utensils. I replaced the wooden knobs with antique brass knobs. I added the wood back with a wooden floral appliqué and painted it in heirloom white.
Here are some before and after pictures.  

PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a difference. I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a difference! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! My Goodness, you are so talented! We could so partner up when I am finished getting my degree!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails