Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The race starts...NOW!!

Now that the fall season is quickly approaching we are going to be packed with activities. Keeping up with The Cisco Kids homework and practicing his guitar nightly is one thing. Keeping up with all The Cisco Kid’s activities is going to be another story. Starting August 31 we have our first Soccer practice. Starting September is church and Cub Scouts. This means we will be busy every day of the week except for Sunday and Monday. I can't forget that I have to fit in my Antique booth somewhere in there.  I go there a couple times a week to spruce things up. So... The race is on to keep up with everything. 

With School starting this week it has been several days since I have been to my Antique booth and it was in much needed re-arranging. Here is what I spend a few hours on today.
  

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails