Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Strolling down memory lane.

How fast they grow. One day he is my darling little cutie, full of his own special personality and only dependent on me. I would watch him for hours. I didn’t want to miss one moment. He was born at 29 weeks and his weight was 3 lbs 8 oz. I could not find a pair of shoes small enough to fit him.















Six years later he is still my darling little cutie. Weighing 58 lbs. and wearing size 2-1/2 shoes, with a special personality that has turned into a special attitude. The phases of his life are amazing and changing all the time. What will the next 6 years be like?

1 comment:

  1. Your little guy is so adorable in these pictures!! I cannot believe how much he still looks the same! You can actually tell it is him that early on. With my two, they look like completely different kids! So cute! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails