Saturday, May 30, 2009

What a day!

My day started off really good. Then it was time to go to my Piano lesson. I grab my phone, put on my shoes, open the door to the garage, OH NO, the door won’t open. 1st thought, how can I get into the garage to get my truck out? Garage door….No! It's on remote control and the control is in the truck. 2nd thought, Is the back door open to the garage? No such luck. 3rd thought, I have to get in there so I could pick up my baby from school in 1 hour. Next, I called the Chief. He gave me a simple solution. Un-screw the door handle. Not so simple when all the tools are in the GARAGE!!!! What good is a junk drawer when there’s no screwdriver in it?


Finally I found this. The Chief's old Coast Guard tool.....



I Remembered it opened up.



It has a screwdriver! Yes..



The reenactment.











As you can see I did get the door open in time to pick up my son.

3 comments:

  1. You are CRAZY!!!! At least you solved the problem though...I would have probably sat down on the driveway and cried!! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://familyamericanstyle.blogspot.com/May 31, 2009 at 11:58 AM

    I know. Panic did set in for a second. If it’s going to happen, it will happen to me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails