Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lovin every minute

Grandpa took us all out to eat at Anthony's on the beach for fathers day. Great view, great food and wonderful company.

Wrapping Dad's fathers day gift.



Fathers Day and family thoughts. we are a typical family of three. We always put Family First, no matter what. Our son is six years old and he is the most important thing in our life. Everything we do is in his best interest. We are raising our son in the 21 century and maintaining a household with leave it to Beaver values. I am a mom with many hats. I’m certainly no June Cleaver. Even though I don’t have a typical 9 to 5 job I run my household and more. Queen Bee so to speak. My husband ….the Chief. He’s retired from the US Coast Guard as Chief Gunners Mate. He was with the Military for twenty years and with all his travels and experience he is the man of the world. To him there is only one way to do something and that is the right way, morally and ethically. He is truly the Man of our household, but that will be our secret. He is so secure in his own skin he loves me being the Queen Been because he knows it makes me happy. Yes…. he totally spoils our son and myself. So this leaves me to say we are living our lives as Family American Style and lovin every minute.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails