Thursday, June 25, 2009

Show us where you live Friday, It's Master Bedroom week

This week Kelly is asking to see Master Bedrooms.
I was trying to go for the French county cottage look with different patterns and very heavy wood and stone.
I hope I captured that look and also I wanted it to feel like a Master Bedroom fit to escape in.










I found the old frames and thought they were so pretty. I just had to do something with them. Since they are odd sizes, I decided to hang them and had paint some flowers right on the wall.





I didn't think looking a the rod was very nice, so I covered it with red vine flowers.





I made the top of this table out of a 1 inch round piece of wood, tumbled marble on the edges and broken tile.

This old piano bench makes a great side table.







PhotobucketPhotobucket

16 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! I love the bay window and the frames flowers on the wall. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is GORGEOUS! Love the big bay window, love the frames, love the furniture, love all the different fabrics, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is just so beautiful! Love it!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bedroom! Very tasteful but unique! Thanks for sharing.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the personal touches! The bed is fabulous and I love what you did with the frames. Beautiful room!

    Mrs. Nurse Boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice furniture... I bet it weighs a ton! Love the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that big chunky poster bed!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that is what I call a bedroom. It is a complete haven away from every day life and so spacious you lucky thing :) Love the flowers painted on the wall surrounded by frames. thanks for popping by and commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the room! I love what you did painting the flowers right on the wall, maybe I need to do something like that in my bedroom! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your room is beautiful!! Fantastic colors and furniture- love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have a beautiful bedroom! I love that bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful retreat! You hit your mark for creating a place to escape.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails