Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer isn't over yet.

Friends make life fun


Today we had two of the Cisco Kid friends over to play. The boys had such a good time playing in the pool. One of the boys was in the Cisco Kids class last year,the other boy is his twin brother. It was nice for me as well. The moms got to do the mom bonding thing. We were able to catch up before school starts on Monday.

We have one more play date left. Tomorrow we are going to Typhoon Lagoon at Disney with Jane and Extreme. I hope we don't get rained out. We are leaving at 7:00a.m. in the morning and hoping to stay until 5:00 or 6:00p.m.

Don’t forget about tomorrow. It's Wednesday's, "What would your children say?" Wednesday

Click on the logo and get full details.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, and I am sure it was nice to relax at home with friends. Enjoy your trip to Disney tomorrow...I will be wishing you the best weather you can have! Enjoy! Splash Mickey for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM MORE THE ENVIOUS OF YOUR TRIP TO TYPHOON LAGOON! HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME and think of me while you are there. I LOVE Disney World and have not been there since my honeymoon 10 years ago. My little man starts school tomorrow. As the director of a day camp I am glad the summer is over and I can reclaim my office again as a mom I am a little sad to send him off again.

    Again have a great time tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails