Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's 2010!!!!  In another life (with no children) I would bring in the new year with watching fireworks or watching some kind of midnight countdown celebration with hundreds of other people.  In this life things are a little different. These years we find that bringing in the New Year is so much more now that we are three. We have our own countdown celebration. We started our evening by going to see the Christmas Carol in the IMAX Theater. We then went out to a non crowded restaurant and had dinner. Then back home where we started our chocolate fountain party.




I knew that our little one would not last until midnight so I got out the noise maker and we celebrated the coming of the New Year at 9:30.



My New Years baby couldn't last.  He was done by 10:00 p.m. and unlike our youth years we weren't far behind. 

This morning we watched the ball drop.








Have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Awww...that looks like great fun, and TCK looks adorable! What a great way to bring in the New Year. Love the chocolate fountain. What type of chocolate did you use in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the chocolate fountain is a great way to celebrate! Mason was out at 10 too Alyssa, our little night owl made it to 11:30 I was the only one who stayed awake until midnight. I had to update my blog look, you'll have to check it out.

    Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year ! The chocolate fountain is my sons favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to all of you! You always know how to celebrate an ocassion in a most wonderful way. Your photos were great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun, the chocolate fountain looked yummy :) my hubby and I laughed we were in bed shorty after our kiddos too..10:20PM!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails