Friday, April 23, 2010

Packing to go camping with the Cub Scouts!!!!


I am not a rustic camper. I love the outdoors, but I draw a line when it comes time to sleep in a tent. I enjoy comfort and cleanliness to much.  The Chief and the Cisco Kid are going to camp out for two nights with the Cub Scouts.  I will be there during the day but when it's time for lights out, I'm out of there. It's a good thing the camp grounds are very close to our house. I'm going home and then go back to the campgrounds the next morning. Even though I’m not doing the camping I feel it necessary to pack everything for my men. Here is what our vehicle looks like so far!!!!

LOL!!!!



 PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVED the packed car photo. You're so funny! I'm with you on creature comfort. I think I would run home, too. Hope your men enjoy their outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend of fun and I like your style of camping for sure! Have a wonderful time and can't wait to see the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails