Friday, July 16, 2010

My front yard is short lived and Follow me Friday

This morning we are having our septic tank replaced.  This week we were informed our septic tank was cracked and dirt was getting in. If we didn't get the tank replaced the pump would pump dirt into the drain field and clog it up. This would result in having to put in a new drain field at a cost of $4,000.00. This would be in addition to replacing the tank anyway. The tank is still big bucks at $2,500.00.

This is my front yard before all the construction. They will be here around 9:00 a.m. today. I will be making posts throughout the day.


Here we are again, back at Follow Me Friday!!!  That week went by so fast.   Find new friends and join the fun.


I follow everyone who follows me. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails