Saturday, August 8, 2009

Come and join the craft and Do it yourself corner.

I love crafts and do it yourself projects. You can see some of what I do by stoping by My Cottage In the Sky.
I am going to start a new site that highlights those two topics. If anyone has some great projects you would like to share. I would love to post them on my site. You can e-mail them to me at Familyamericanstyle@comcast.net I am looking forward to seeing all the creative and inventive things you all do. Three simple requests. When you e-mail your projects to me.
1, Word it exactly the way you would like to see it posted.
2, Only send one picture.
3, Include your http:// address so we can see the person behind the wonderful idea

I think this would be a great way we can see each others Creative Minds at work.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails