Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Some funny saying the Cisco Kid comes up with.

It’s that time of week again. On Wednesday's it's “What would your children say?” Children are quick on their feet with all the funny, shocking, outlandish things they come up with. I enjoy documenting these events. Join and share with us your children’s moments that send you into shock. No matter how big or small your children are they will come up with something that will leave you speechless.

Oh….how they can make you feel so bad!!!!

The Cisco Kid was getting reprimanded for something he was doing and out of his mouth comes…..I was trying to do a good deed and it turned into a nightmare. He left me speechless!!!!

My little cutie pie hurt himself, so I did what any mother would do. I held him and rocked him while the whole time I’m saying…..It’s OK, you’ll be all right, you’re not bleeding, tell me what I could do for you, is there anything I could do to make you feel better? He sniffled and said nooooo. Then, I made the mistake of saying. I’ll do anything to make you feel better. He immediately stoped his tears, snapped up his head, grinned and said. ANYTHING!!!! Again speechless!!!!!




PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these stories---so so funny!! ..."a good deed!" Hysterical! So what was the "anything" that he wanted you to do that made him stop crying? :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Those are some good ones! I especially love the first one. I would have to hard not to laugh.

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kiddos are just TOO smart! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I have missed out the past two weeks! I have been so busy, I have barely blogged! I will be sure to participate next week! I have saved some cute stories!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails