Friday, October 30, 2009

Class Halloween Party

Continuing the Class Halloween party from Yesterday.

Room Moms rocked the house down with the help of all the other moms.

These little ones were so happy. The Halloween party was a great success. When they walked into the class they were all so surprised.

The tables were covered in orange and bats hanging from the ceiling. They had so much fun decorating their cookies, making the pumpkin pom poms and dressing each other up like mummies.






PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. that looks like fun! Love the toilet paper mummies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember doing tiolet paper mummies when I was little. My Monkey boy has to miss his school party,because he still has a cough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the mummy making. What a fun activity. I will have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great party! Way to go Room Mom!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails