Friday, December 11, 2009

Another messy Christmas cookie cooking post

On my last post I mentioned that I would start cooking when I got back from our Cub Scout meeting. Well.... That didn't happen. I was wiped out. I resumed baking at 8:00 a.m. this morning. I had to stop baking to bring The Cisco Kid to the doctor so he could get his H1N1 vaccine. The Cisco Kid is a maniac when it comes to getting shots. The last time he got a shot it took the doctor and two nurses to hold him down. The boy is strong. Taking everything into consideration I decided that the nasal spray vaccine would be the best. The difference between the two is, the shot is inactive and the nasal spray is live Attenuated. We go back in 30 days for the booster.
Well….back to baking my Christmas cookies. I did 2oo cookies today. Total count between yesterday and today is 355 cookies. I still have allot more cookies to bake.

Smores

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they look beautiful!!! Don't work so hard that you get run down and sick! You don't need that for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails