Thursday, December 10, 2009

Update from my last post.

I am up to my elbows in baking. I am on a serious quest to get these cookies done.
So far I have made the Almond Rugalas and Almond Crescents. I have 135 cookies baked and hundreds more to go.
The true story about cooking!!! It doesn't always look pretty. I have a huge mess to clean before I go to our Cub Scout meeting tonight. When I cook the Chief always says, it looks like my kitchen blew up. Well he is right. I will continue with the baking tonight when I get back from our Cub Scout meeting.
Until my next messy Christmas cookie cooking post.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Love holiday baking, but indeed, what a mess!

    We are visiting our son in WA and I have been on my feet for three hours baking cookies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails