Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Now for painting my new craft room!!

The color is sage green. After everything was all prepped we got the painting done in about two hours.
This was one of those rare occasions where the Cisco Kid could paint pictures on the walls. He was so happy!!!




As you can see my little helper backed up into one of the freshly painted walls.

Now we are waiting for the floors to come in. 


Once the floors are down we will be able to put back the floor molding.  I'm ready to start putting up some shelving and cabinets.  

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the color!!! We used that in my husbands den!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It already looks like a new room and you've only finished one step. Lookin' good....you know what I think...can't go wrong with green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color. I need you to come to my house and paint. I have been working on painting my room and bathroom for almost a year now and still have not got it all done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I'm liking this.....the color is great and the wood floors will make it spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails