Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is awakening!!!!

Spring starts with all the colorful Easter decorations and preparation for our families Easter traditions. Even though Easter is a little over four weeks away, there is so much to plan. We color about two dozen eggs for Easter and the Cisco Kid and I make a 3D bunny cake. I cannot forget about the Cisco Kids Easter basket that I have to put together. Then I have to plan for my Easter dinner. I follow my mother’s tradition and make very traditional Easter bread every year. Within these four remaining weeks, we have added a fun surprise and committed to a Disney Cruise vacation.  Cant wait for that!!!

Here are some of my Easter decorations. I made a couple of new decorations this year. Here are a few from last year.
I collect Easter bunnies. As you can see in all my arrangements I have an Easter Bunny.
 
 I like the feel of Easter to start at the front door.  My front door hanger I put together yesterday.   
 
 I just love this wire bowl that I have sitting on my Kitchen table all the time. I transform this center piece for every occasion.   
 I took all the flowers out and now I need to try to transform this into a color full spring, Easter arrangement.   
This took me a long time.  As you can see the previous picture is day light.  The completed picture its evening.  WOW!!!! Finally done.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so pretty and so "Spring!" You have really done a great job getting your house to look festive, fresh, and new! I am envious...I will probably start decorating next week when the painting is done. Otherwise the decorations tend to just add to the mess! Love all of your bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails