Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My last Halloween post

Off trick or treating with some old friends. The subdivision we went trick or treating in was so busy. Everyone, young and old dressed up. I felt like I was an extra on a movie set there where so many people.


It is so funny watching these kids get so excited running from house to house getting their candy.
I had to take a picture of this Skelton.  The person that made this was so clever.  It was made out of PVC pipe and a milk jug for a head.  Very cute!  I think I will try to make this next year.   
 As soon as we got home The Cisco Kid had to dump all his candy on the counter so he can check out the goods.  
Now that Halloween is over I am going to start working on Thanksgiving. 

 PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails